Sea ´n´ Sand T-Bags for Vespa Touring and Travel
Transport Bags for Vespa PX and GTS and even(if not planned) for Vespa Sprint
In 2016 I travelled more than 6000 kilometers on 2 different trips. First during www.rockdieroad.de we did over 4600 kilometers in 7 contrries to get to Spain and an back and then on a second trip over a long weekend I went to Lago di garda in Italy with 2 friennds. On both occassions I had a T-Bag with me. Once on my Vespa P200E from 1979 and the other time on my Bajaj Chetak Classic ( a Vespa Sprint License ) . The T-Bag was perfect for the job. I carried my camping gear and my clothes along with tools and spareparts on both trips on the scooter with me and the bag gave me the additional loading capacity I needed.
Now what is a T-Bag :
T-BAG by SEA ´N´ SAND
In 2013 Axel was unhappy about the loading capacity of his Vespa GTS. So he developed the unique T-BAG GTS, a bag especially tailored for the foot floor of Vespa´s largeframe model which is manufactured since 2003. In 2015 Guntram joined SEA ´N´ SAND and gave the impulse to design a second model, the T-BAG PX
which takes care of the foot brake. Generally a T-BAG can be your alternative or your add-on to a top case. With our bags you can carry your goods at the right balance point of your Vespa!
- “Designed in Germany, made in Europe”
- Water-repellent, dirt-insensitive, teflon-coated CORDURA webbing
- Water sealed zippers
- 3 easy to use fastenings to connected it to the scooter
- Capacity of 28 liters (GTS) respectively 26 liters (PX)
- Cushioned pocket inside for your glasses
- A pocket on top of the bag for your keys, mobile etc.
- A carrying handle and you can wear the T-BAG as a rucksack as well
- All straps are stowable so that you can´t get stuck while driving
Alltogether I can highly recommend the bags for any touring purpose – may it be a weekend trip or an extensive travel of 3 weeks or more.